Srila Prabhupada, you are a spotless paramahamsa. You are completely devoid of mundane lust, greed, anger, envy, attachment, illusion, or any other bad quality. You are always absorbed in service to Krsna, without any desire for personal gain or enjoyment. Krsna empowered you to spread His glories everywhere. As you abundantly demonstrated, you know how […]
Author: Abhaya Caranaravinda Das
- (24 Jun 2017 is Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura's Disappearance Anniversary) Bhaktivinoda Thakura says, anitya samsare moha janamiya jiva ke karaye gadha. The maya's glaring attraction may be increased, but it will be affective to keep me under her influence and make me an ass. Ass does not know; his interest is simply for grass. He is loaded with tons of cloth of the
- This too much intermingling of woman means the path of hell. Therefore the restriction is that only the married couple can freely mix, not others. Mahat-sevam dvar... That is the defect of the modern civilization. They are not interested associating with devotees. They are interested associating with man or woman, that's all. Woman is interested to associate with man
- Here we have got artraction, material, so we have to withdraw this attraction. How it will be possible? If we become more attracted to Krsna, then this attraction will go away. Bhaktih paresanubhavo viraktir anyatra syat [SB 11.2.42]. Bhakti means the more you realize Krsna, the more you will become detestful: "Ah, nonsense." This is test. One side increasing taste
- It is very difficult to push on this movement, but still we have to do it. And this is the highest yoga. If you push on this movement of Krsna consciousness, then you'll be performing the highest type of yoga. Don't be misled by so-called yogas. This is yoga. Yoga means cooperation, cooperation with the Supreme.
- I admit that I usually do not read books written by my godsisters and godbrothers, save and except for publications that share personal memories of Śrīla Prabhupāda. Time is precious. Therefore I prefer to read the literature of my spiritual master almost exclusively.