When Caitanya Mahaprabhu said that all over the world His message will be broadcast, does it mean that it will be simply a cinema show? No. He wanted that everyone should become perfect Vaisnava. That is His purpose. It is not to make a farce, some lecturing and..., or some mutual praising society. No. It is Krishna Society.
- ...those who want to be leader of the society, they should be ideal persons, they should be Krsna conscious person. Then the whole world will be happy. Otherwise, these nonsense, simply by manipulating votes if they become leader, what they can do? They have no education.
- ...leaders must be very ideal men. Then automatically the country or the society becomes nicely situated. Because if the leader of the society is perfect... Therefore formerly, monarchy was current, and the king was educated very highly, how to administer state. Just like Maharaja Yudhisthira.
- Srila Prabhupada finished 2nd Canto and started 3rd Canto in 1969. He then took a break to write the Krsna Books and Nectar of Devotion. Sometime in 1970 - 1971 he resumed 3rd Canto and oversaw the publication of the Bhagvad-gita As It Is by McMillan in 1972. By 1973 the 4th canto was finished and His Divine Grace next wrote the 17-volumes of Sri Caitanya-Caritamrita, which he completed in Nov 1974. He then began working on the 5th...
- At the time of death, whatever you are thinking, that means you are preparing your next life like that. Therefore the whole life shall be so processed but at the same time, at the end of our life we can at least think of Krsna. Then sure and certain you go back to Krsna. This practice has to be done.
- The milk is produced by the cow, but it is not meant for the cow. It is meant for the human being. If you offer the milk, 30 pounds of milk, after milking the cow, and if you offer to the cow [or calf], it will refuse. It will refuse, "I don't want it." Give it dry grass? Oh, it will be very glad.
- ...everyone in the human form of life should be induced to associate with devotees. By rendering a little service, even by eating prasadam, what to speak of chanting and dancing, everyone can be promoted to Vaikunthaloka. It is therefore requested that all our devotees in the ISKCON community become pure Vaisnavas, so that by their mercy all the people of the world will be transferred to Vaikunthaloka, even without their knowledge.
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is very much interested in brahmanical civilization and cow, brahmanya-devaya go-brahmana-hitaya ca [Visnu Purana 1.19.65]. Why specifically cow and brahmana is mentioned? This means that unless there is this varnasrama system in any civilization and there is no cow protection, that is not human civilization.
- Every husband is certainly a great hero to his wife. In other words, if a woman loves a man, that man appears very beautiful and magnanimous. Unless one becomes beautiful in the eyes of another, one cannot dedicate his whole life to another. The husband is considered very magnanimous because he gives as many children to the wife as she likes.
- Abruptly, if we take to sannyasa order, then... We have seen many persons abruptly taking or without understanding the self-realization process. He fails. He again comes back to the materialistic way of life in a different form. Suppose he begins in philanthropic work, some hospitalizing or opening educational institution.